Sunday, March 8, 2009

portfolio

As a continuation on a previous topic, I would like to say that I enjoyed Erin's presentation of administering first aid. Her background in the subject made it rather interesting, and her knowledge on the subject was evident. Additionally, I think it was probably one of the most useful presentations. It very well could save a life!

---------

I have some experience with an online portfolio. Freshman year, it was a requirement to create an e-portfolio for both English and Architecture. The assignment produced a piece of work that I am embarrassed to reflect back upon. I created the layout and pages in Microsoft Publisher. The quality was shoddy and the design makes me cringe as a fourth year architecture design student. 

I have learned a lot of the years, especially through Architecture 401 (portfolio class). I hope that the layout and design skills from that class will assist me in creating a 'work' that will be worthy of my business writing documents. I look forward to what I will gain from working with an online portfolio this time around, and I hope to be happy with the project three years from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment