Sunday, February 8, 2009

job_interview

A job interview can be very stressful. The need to make the right impression is crucial and can lead to simple mistakes by the candidate. 10 Biggest Interview Mistakes is a website that helps to avoid these mistakes and can increase your ability to land the position. Personally, I find the tips to be quite helpful. Though I have held two separate jobs, I have never participated in a formal interview. I know this will not happen again. So, any and all tips are certainly welcome pieces of knowledge.

For my first real interview, I plan to practice fielding questions. I also will aim to research and gain knowledge about the company. As for the stress and anxiety of the situation, I have a feeling that a good night's sleep, breakfast, and a workout will go a long ways in conjunction with practice and knowledge. I truly believe these elements will be helpful in preparation for the interview, along with one last reminder from 10 Biggest Interview Mistakes

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment