Sunday, February 15, 2009

client_visit

This week we had the first visit from our client: the Healthy Campus Initiative. The client expressed many possible approaches for the semester-long project, though the important goals are reaching students, and promoting health, wellness, sustainability, and social justice on Clemson University's campus. This seems like a very open and exciting project for our group. I am convinced that our client will be pleased with the result. 

After the client visit on Monday, I was absent from classes on Wednesday and Friday for a field trip. I am ready to return to the group in order to listen and learn about any group decisions made thus far and the direction of the project. I have full confidence in their ability to move forward and respect for their decisions. After all, I chose to work with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment