Friday, January 9, 2009

personal_intro

My name is Blake. I am a senior architecture major pursuing a minor in business administration. I intend to graduate with a BA from Clemson University in May 2009. Currently, I am submitting applications to graduate schools. In August, I hope to begin my three years of study to receive a master's degree in architecture. 










A proposal for an international design competition. Fall 2008. 

In the fall of 2007, I attended Clemson University's Charles E. Daniel Center for Building Research and Urban Studies in Genoa, Italy. The experience of living in and learning about Italy's cities and architecture was a great one! While there, I, along with the other fifteen students, took part in blogging. You can check out that blog here: G.O.A: The Cultural Exchange. I would highly recommend taking part in the 'fluid campus' experience of the architecture program at Clemson University. 














The City of Genoa, Italy at night. Fall 2007. 

No comments:

Post a Comment